We are seeking passionate estheticians to join our team. The candidates must be reliable, punctual, have a great attitude and good customer service skills.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Provide hair removal services, such as waxing, sugaring by using specialized products and techniques in accordance with our standards and client specifications.
- Must know Brazilian, full body waxing or sugaring for men and women.
- Eyebrows shaping is an asset.
- Recommend appropriate products and services.
- Develop a personal clientele and build client loyalty.
- Execute promotions as instructed by Salon Manager, including booking clients, setting up outposts and preparing special offers.
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Ensure services are completed as per schedule in a thorough, professional manner.
- Perform stock keeping duties as required.
- Ensure cabinets, treatment rooms, common area are kept neat and clean at all times.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
- Adhere to infection control, such as hand hygiene technique, tools sanitizing protocols.
- Strong team work to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Able to work weekends, days and evenings.
The ideal candidate:
- Aesthetics certification.
- 1 years experience.
Why choose us:
- Competitive hourly wage plus bonuses.
- Employee service discounts.
- Great gratuity (tips).
- Free training.
Please submit your application and resume below