- Now you can easily book multiple services (chain services) in one go! Simply click the “Add Service” button, select your add-on services, fill out the required information only one time.
- If your chosen services do not fit into shorter available time slots, book only one or two services you really need to secure that available time slot. Please leave me a note during online booking, mention your chosen services, I will try to squeeze them in if possible, or if there is any cancellation following your appointment.
- If you would like to book for family or friends, each individual has to book separately. They have to fill out their own mandatory questionnaires for their safety purposes.
To ensure fair accessibility to other guests:
- Currently, to avoid mistakenly double booking, the booking system does not allow guest to book a service twice within a reasonable amount of time. If you would like to switch your scheduled appointment to another day, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. However, I do not guarantee your chosen spot because other guests may have selected it.
- Notice that there is 48 hours cancellation policy. My booking system will send out a reminder email at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. If you have any changes, or want to cancel your appointment, please text me ASAP.
- If there are two no-show’s on your file OR multiple late cancellations (less than 48 hours) due to any reasons, you will be prompted to pay full non-refundable deposit for your future appointments. If I do not receive the deposit 48 hours prior to your appointment time, I reserve the right to cancel your appointment.
How to Prepare?
1. Shower and lightly exfoliate at home, do not apply lotion or oil base skin care product on the hair-removal area.
2. Trim hairs to about a quarter of an inch* (no shorter) for less tangle and discomfort. If shaved, allow at least ten days after last shaving.
3. Arrive calm and be ready for some fun chatting.
*For Brazilian or Bikini Plus services, if your hair is too long, aesthetician has to trim it before the services with $10 charge. To avoid being charged, please prepare yourself at home OR simply get regular waxing (every 4 weeks).
First Time Waxing?
Is your hair long enough?
Your hair must be at least 1/4″ long – 4 weeks since your last waxing, or 2 weeks since your last shave. For Brazilian and Bikini Plus services, if your hair is too long, this is quite tangled and discomfort. To ensure an efficient service, aesthetician has to trim it shorter, and there is $10 charge for that. You can prepare yourself at home, trim hair short to about 1/4″ length (no shorter) OR simply get regular waxing every 4 weeks.
Exfoliate the waxing area 24 hours prior to your service will help loosening the hair follicles for a smoother wax, while reducing the risk of ingrown hairs.
Take painkiller or apply numbing cream 30 to 45 minutes prior to the service. Bare Ease Numbing Cream is highly recommended and it is available for purchase in-store. Order now to arrange for pick up.
Keep Me Informed.
Let me know if this is your first time waxing. This will allow me to adjust the service to your needs. Please leave me a note when you book online.
You may experience some redness which usually subsides within 24 hours. If you are first time getting waxed, you may experience more irritation than usual due to the follicles being more rooted. Apply finipil® antiseptic cream to reduce irritation, soothe the skin and prevent ingrown.
Wearing loose comfortable clothing allows the skin to breath.
Avoid excessive heat related activities, such as hot bath, steam rooms, sauna, tanning.
Avoid applying any harsh chemical products on freshly waxed area, such as: AHA, BHA.
Avoid shaving. This will make the hair grow back thicker. It also increases the risk of ingrown. Regular waxing will help the hairs become thin and finer.
Exfoliating and moisturizing your skin once or twice a week, starting 2 days after waxing.
Removing hair at its early growth stage is much easier and less painful. For the best result, book your appointment every 4 weeks.
For your convenience, now you can add multiple services to your appointment without having to answer the questions all over again, please click “Add Service” button below during your booking.
Please select your sevice(s) below: